Surgical sutures designed for oral surgery, implantology and periodontology.
The offer includes a wide range of suture materials including PTFE and a wide range of sizes and types of needles.
The best quality of materials is guaranteed by the manufacturers Hu-Friedy and Medipac.
Medipac Nici PTFE
- Absolutely no liquid absorption, 100% pure PTFE.
- Monofilament prevents the deposition of bacterial plaque.
- Biologically and chemically neutral.
- High tensile strength, also when wet.
- Reduction of inflammation and faster wound healing.
- Soft and comfortable for patients.
- Easy to apply and with good knot hold.
- Bone regeneration treatments.
- Soft tissue transplants.
- Implantological treatments.
- Periodontal surgery.
- Controlled tissue regeneration (GTR).
Hu-Friedy Perma Sharp Sutures are the only suture specifically designed for dentists ensuring efficient and reliable soft tissue closure.
- 300 Series Stainless Steel, the ideal alloy for dental suture needles, ensures a strong sharp needle pass after pass
- Manufactured from a stronger alloy composition, increasing ductile strength – if the needle does bend, it is less likely to break when reshaping.*
- Finer point geometry for smooth tissue penetration, requiring up to 20% less force than other suture needles**
- Laser-drilled needles for reduced tissue disruption
Perma sharp suture needle / Competitor’s Suture Needle
Cycles to fracture – Suture Needles
Force to penetrate – Suture Needles
Two Perma Sharp needles. Notice how the needle diameter is adjusted acording to the size of suture material. (Magnified 20x)
Golnit PTFE Sutures: Periodontal, Bone Graft and Implant Surgery
Golnit PTFE sutures are an excellent choice for any periodontal, bone graft or implant surgery.
Thanks to being completely non-absorbable and biologically inert, these sutures cause minimal inflammatory response in the moist environment of the oral cavity.
Golnit PTFE sutures are supplied sterile in various lengths and diameters and attached to a needle.
- Dental bone grafting
- Soft tissue grafting
- Implant surgery
- Periodontal surgery
- Ridge augmentation
- Guided tissue regeneration (GTR)