4MATRIX+ – synthetic, bone graft putty
4MATRIX+ is a revolutionary & innovative synthetic, bone graft putty. It is composed of 40% Beta Tricalcium Phosphate (ßTCP), 60% Hydroxyapatite (HA) & Hydrogel, and was developed to simplify dental bone grafting procedures. 4MATRIX+ provides high mechanical resistance, osseous rehabilitation & is fully replaced by vital, architectured bone.
- Simple to Use: One syringe, one chamber, one action for easy handling, with no predetermined setting time.
- Bone Regeneration: 4MATRIX+ promotes the ideal environment for bone growth, due to its fast and slow resorbing bone material mixture.
- Stabilization: 4MATRIX+ requires no mixing, moisturizing or other preparation due to a soluble carrier which enables maintaining the original graft shape and bone volume.
- Chemical Composition: Composed of Beta Tri-Calcium Phosphate (HA/ßTCP) granules associated with an excipient vehicle of a water soluble gel, 4MATRIX+ provides the appropriate environment for bone regeneration. A porosity rate of 70% enables fast infiltration of blood and growth factors, as well as cellular colonization and prolifiration.
- Periodontal/infrabony defects
- Ridge augmentation
- Extraction sites
- Sinus lift
- Cystic cavities direct contact of at least 2 surfaces is required.