Leading clinicians rely on Geistlich Mucograft®:
- No harvest-site morbidity.
- Less pain compared with autologous grafts.
- Reduced surgical chair-time compared with autologous grafts.
- Natural soft-tissue colour and texture match.
- Early vascularization and good soft-tissue ingrowth.
- Good wound healing, also in open situations.
- Easy handling and application in a dry state.
Geistlich Mucograft® consists of two structures: the compact structure provides stability while allowing open healing; the spongy structure supports blood clot stabilization and ingrowth of soft-tissue cells.
15 x 20 mm
20 x 30 mm